Sunday, March 30, 2008

Its Cherry Blossom Time!


Air Tower Sakura - HDR
Originally uploaded by k.blueice

The cherry blossoms are out... they are everywhere, and very cool. More pictures on my flickr photo stream, go have a look.

Thought I would have another play with qtpfsgui, yeah, gotta love software with abstract names... sort of fitting probably though in this case. Anyway, this pic is HDR, and I like it. Would probably have helped if I:

1) Used a tripod

2) Didn't take photos while its windy... the branches moved a lot.

It makes it really hard to get good alignment when you stack the images. Oh well. Still turned out ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.